HiSeedTech first innovation laboratory is focused on exploring new business opportunities.
This laboratory places the analysis of the opportunity space at the beginning of the innovation process. In this context, the opportunity space is the broad space of ideas and opportunities where companies can create value. It is defined (or bounded) by the company internal and external context.
The outcome of this innovation lab is a product or service concept (to be further validated by new product and services development processes). Please note that the lab language will be Portuguese.
WHAT IT OFFERS:
- 6 hours of training spaced in time to allow participants to interact with the market ensuring that they gather the necessary information to validate both the opportunity space and the customers’/users’ needs. The conjunction of the opportunity space and the customers' needs’ validation will give rise to the definition of the most effective product or service concept.
- 3 hours of executive business coaching;
- Inter-departmental teambuilding.
- A method that is replicable and will help to accelerate your innovation process.
Digital (training) and on-site (in-company)
Teams of 3-5 participants that are mid-to upper-level managers in any area impacted by the innovation process from areas such as:
R&D Business development
That want to create or improve their innovation process, to ensure value creation and business growth in a highly competitive environment.
The Laboratory is structured in four stages:
September (22, 29), October (7,14) - Applications until the September 17.
Customized executive coaching is scheduled individually with each participating company.
HiLabs – Innovation laboratories are short-duration programs that combine training and executive mentoring geared towards multidisciplinary teams from companies that want to look at new ways to develop new products, services, experiences, and business models.
The goals of these innovation laboratories are:
- Faster development of new products and/or services and/or new business models that address core client needs and drive company revenue.
- Shift the company culture towards innovation processes that stem from the collaboration of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Enable change from the existing strategy to a new business strategy (more customer-centric, digital transformation, design thinking, etc.).
- Foster partnerships with outside companies, startups, and leading academic organizations.
- Explore the potential of new technologies independent of current product development, to solve client problems in new ways.
For more information about our innovation labs please contact us.
Subscribe here if you want to receive information about HiSeedTech programs.
Boosting Science & Technology
For researchers who want to explore the potential social and economic impact of their scientific discoveries.
Know more here.
Support for proof-of-concept and business development
For R&D teams with groundbreaking innovative ideas sustained on unique technologies that need help in navigating the path to market (or to license).
Know more here.
Hands-on Program on Effective Product, Service and Process Development.
For cross-functional teams that are involved in the development and management of new products, services or process offerings.
Know more here.