What we are look for:
We are recruiting a deep-tech innovation consultant to work with us in the development of a new deep-tech acceleration program in Southern Europe.
This project aims to develop an engine of growth that will contribute to improving the connectedness and efficiency of the Southern European countries’ innovation ecosystems. The project focus is on the acceleration of deep tech projects / start-ups that, by providing solutions to a more sustainable society, can impact the economic growth in these countries and contribute for the timely achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The project strategic goal is supported by a set of objectives, namely:
- uncover entrepreneurial research teams with ground-breaking science and support them to commercialize the technology,
- increase the connectedness among members of deep-tech start-up ecosystems and their start-ups (regardless of their stage of development) and to the European business ecosystem seeking maximum synergies and
- stimulate investments in sectors addressing sustainability issues through increasing the number of cross-border investments and empower accelerators in the targeted countries with the skills and processes that will ensure the future sustainability of the project.
- You won’t have a specific job function, but rather a set of responsibilities to start with and grow from there, namely:
- To build and manage a network of deep-tech eco-system stakeholders to be targeted by the project;
- To interact with partners, universities, research institutes, incubators accelerators, European projects, etc. that have synergies with the project and will be key in the accomplishment of the project outcomes;
- To support the evaluation of technologies and matching them with technological challenges presented by participating companies;
- To assist the coordinator of the HiSeedTech lead training program of the project;
- To develop contents to support our communication strategy.
- To support the HiSeedTech team in the day-to-day activities of the association.
- Master’s in science, engineering and / or management (PhD is a nice to have);
- 3+ years of experience, with background in technology (preferential);
- Fluent in English.
- Coachable and eager to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Strong communication skills;
- Team player and motivator;
- Works with accountable autonomy, energy, enthusiasm, commitment and entrepreneurial mindset;
What we offer:
- A 12-month fixed-term contract, possibly renewable for additional periods.
- Recognition through remuneration compatible with experience and the function
- A work experience in a small team with flexible working arrangements and hours
- Personal and professional development opportunities provided by working in an environment in which everyone is constantly learning and acquiring new skills.
How to apply:
Send your application (CV and motivation letter in a single pdf file) to email@example.com until June 20.
Selected candidates will be invited for an online interview. The chosen one is expected to join our team in July, that is the beginning of the project.
HiSeedTech is a not-for-profit association that enables the creation of value from knowledge through technology entrepreneurship and open innovation.